Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weekend ups and downs.

Saturday I had to go to a funeral of a family friend, I was suposed to hang out with the Reimann Girls but that didn't work out. Anyway the funeral was very nice it was short and sweet, that is what Delene was all about. She was a very good lady and fun to be around. Later after the funeral, I went home and went to bed, and woke up at 5:30 P.M. and was sick so I was up all night long. And I feel bad that I missed church today, but It's kind of hard to go when you are up until 4:30 A.M. :P" I sent the girls with Eric, and later that day we went to mom and dad Reimann's house for family home evening and that is when Jenny tought me how to bog so here I go, we will see how this goes.

1 comment:

  1. Glad I FORCED you into blogging. I just could not help it. I can't wait to hear more. Dinner was fun.

    ReplyDelete