Tuesday, November 24, 2009

stuff and being thankful for...

Okay what to right about. This year had gone fast and its sad that my baby is not a baby anymore she is now 4 year old, and she doesn't look like a baby anymore either. Eric is working on our family book this year I guess I should say like he does every year, and I think he is doing a great job, I was teasing him that he is doing such a great job that I can get out of doing scrap booking and he can take over. And maybe because it is around thanksgiving I should say what I am thankful for.. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband and father who puts up with me, Eric I love you for the man you are and have become , and my beautiful girls who keep us laughing, My house, I'm thankful for feeling good, I'm thankful for every new day, the men and women fighting for our country, for the gospel, and the Prophet for what a neat man he is, and the example he leads. Hey this probably sounds cheesy but it a start.

1 comment:

  1. I love Thanksgiving because it gives a reminder to be thankful. I think we too easily take things for granted. It was fun to see you guys on Thanksgiving. My kids loved going to the movies with your girls

    ReplyDelete